Dallas Houston HSR
240 mile high‐speed rail line
Dedicated Northbound & Southbound tracks
Portion of elevated track
Stations only slated for Houston & Dallas
+ trains per day, everyday
Acres required for the project
Billion Dollar Budget
Lack of Financial Feasibility
Loss of property value(s) and wealth
Threatens private property rights
Property/Easements collateral for lenders
Ongoing Efforts By Texans Against High-Speed Rail
- Working with legislators and other elected officials directly and through our lobbyist to support the creation and passage of legislation to oppose high-speed rail in Texas.
- Hosting meetings throughout the state to increase awareness and raise funds to support this effort.
- Making grassroots efforts easier by providing sample letters and the ease of sending letters directly from our website, as well as utilizing social media to keep you informed and engaged in the high-speed rail opposition conversation.
Host An Opposition Meeting For Your Group
Join the fight! Donate today!
The volunteer staff of Texans Against High-Speed Rail are all impacted by this current high-speed rail project, so you can be assured that we have only altruistic motivation to help preserve our property AND yours, as well as protect us all from the effects of inevitable tax subsidies. All funds go to direct support of opposition efforts.
- Contact other relevant organizations to get involved
- Contact Federal delegation(s) to express your concerns
- Contact your neighbors, inform them